BNP Paribas wins multiple honours including “Best Private Bank in the Middle East"
At the WealthBriefing MENA Awards 2021 ceremony held on 10th November in Dubai, BNP Paribas Wealth Management received four awards including the highest honour: Best Private Bank in the Middle East.
The three other award titles included:
- Best Private Bank Servicing the Expat UHNW Community
- Best Private Bank Credit Provider
- Best Real Estate Investment Proposition or Service
Earlier this year, BNP Paribas’ MEA Wealth Management team was also recognised by other coveted regional and global awards, including:
- Digital Banker's Global Private Banking Innovation Awards: Best Private Bank - Middle East
- MEA Finance Awards: Best Wealth Management Institution for Ultra HNWI's
- PBI Global Private Wealth Awards: Highly Commended - Outstanding Private Bank - Middle East
"The winning streak in the Middle East validates the regional Wealth Management strategy and exemplifies the bank's commitment to provide unparalleled solutions and a comprehensive array of services that meet clients’ needs. We are immensely proud of this industry recognition which underscores the dedication and progress made by the teams in the region.”
Masroor Batin, Head of Wealth Management, Middle East & Africa