BNP Paribas Wealth Management launches its second ‘Sustainability Leadership Programme’
BNP Paribas Wealth Management and the University of Cambridge Institute for Sustainability Leadership join forces to support leading entrepreneurs boosting sustainability in their business
From March 20 to 22, close to 25 international entrepreneurs from around the world will attend the BNP Paribas Wealth Management ‘Sustainability Leadership Programme’ at the University of Cambridge. This two and a half-day executive programme will focus on developing individual leadership capacities to deliver positive sustainable impact in their business.
International entrepreneurs will explore the following themes:
- Global sustainability pressures and trends and their implications for long-term commercial success;
- Taking a long-term view—why sustainability is good for business and what it means in practice;
- Leading the change: building your own narrative and formulating individual private and business action.
This programme is action orientated and outcomes focused:
- Interact with contributors and explore new ideas, innovations and concepts through self-reflection and group study;
- Visit the British Antarctic Survey to see the ice cores and observe climate science in action;
- Network with peers, entrepreneurs, top Cambridge faculty, innovators and influential leaders.
CREATING CONNECTIONS TO EMPOWER ENTREPRENEURS TO INITIATE OR ACCELERATE THE TRANSFORMATION OF THEIR COMPANY TO A SUSTAINABLE BUSINESS
BNP Paribas Wealth Management aims to create connections to empower entrepreneurs in their ambition to initiate or accelerate the transformation of their company to a sustainable business.
Almost 40% of Elite Entrepreneur respondents to the ‘BNP Paribas Global Entrepreneur Report’ of November 2017 considered ‘positive impact’ as core to how they assess business performance, compared to 10% of respondents two years ago.
In the latest 2019 ‘BNP Paribas Global Entrepreneur Report’, entrepreneurs across the world place sustainable investments in their top five choices for growth potential. UHNW entrepreneurs go further and put sustainable investments in their top two sectors for future investments.
Growing demand for increasingly limited natural resources, changing socio-economic conditions and a changing climate are creating unmet challenges and new opportunities. BNP Paribas Wealth Management can play an important role to empower worldwide entrepreneurs to adapt and respond to this changing context. Our ambition is to design, along with entrepreneurs, the future of their wealth.
Follow Entrepreneurs on social media :
- Facebook : Elite Entrepreneurs
- Twitter: @BNPP_Wealth, #WMSLP2019
- LinkedIn : BNP Paribas Wealth Management
The University of Cambridge Institute for Sustainability Leadership (CISL) brings together business, government and academia to find solutions to critical sustainability challenges. Capitalising on the world-class, multidisciplinary strengths of the University of Cambridge, we deepen leaders’ insight and understanding through our executive programmes; build deep, strategic engagement with leadership companies; and create opportunities for collaborative enquiry and action through our business platforms. Over 30 years, we have developed a leadership network with more than 8,000 alumni from leading global organisations and an expert team of Fellows, Senior Associates and staff. HRH The Prince of Wales is the Royal Founding Patron of CISL and has inspired and supported many of our initiatives.