BNP Paribas Wealth Management Middle East Key Strengths
BNP Paribas Wealth Management has a unique expertise in the Middle East region due to its strong legacy and its wide offering. Our clients enjoy unique multi-booking capabilities and benefit from the strength of the Group as well as its global capabilities.
In the Middle East, BNP Paribas is among the few international banks whose presence in the region dates back to the early seventies. Today, BNP Paribas has offices in all the key business centers of the Gulf region (Bahrain, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Jeddah, Riyadh, Qatar and Kuwait).
Our activity fully reflects this longstanding commitment to the economic development of the Gulf countries with more than 500+ employees in the Middle East.
In the region, BNP Paribas Wealth Management serves entrepreneurs, expatriates and families through its experienced bankers located across the GCC and Europe.
The Middle East platform has been recognized with more than 25+ global and regional awards of which Best Overall Private Bank in the MENA region by WealthBriefing in 2021, Best Private Bank in the Middle East by Global Private Banker in 2021 and Best Private Bank in UAE by MEED in 2022.
BNP Paribas Wealth Management benefits from an integrated model leveraging on the global capabilities of the BNP Paribas Group.
BNP Paribas Wealth Management is able to offer a full range of products and services via 200+ business centers worldwide, which allows Wealth Management clients to fully benefit from the expertise of the various divisions (institutional coverage, M&A, corporate advisory, asset management, securities services, insurance…).
Two divisions are especially appreciated by our MEA Wealth Management clients:
- BNP Paribas Real Estate: offers international expertise to GCC investors who wish to invest in European markets. The team facilitates access to our international network based in 38 countries, providing property development, investment management, transactions, consulting, valuation and property management services.
- Our award-winning credit offer: BNP Paribas is committed to the region with significant credit envelopes dedicated to the GCC. This commitment allows BNP Paribas Wealth Management to serve the credit needs of its clients, notably lombard credit, jet & yacht financing and structured credits.
In addition, we are widely recognized for:
- Najmah (award-winning Global Islamic Banking Division): Islamic banking specialists coordinate with renowned Sharia Board to structure and market a broad range of Sharia compliant investments and financing solutions.
- Our award-winning investment offer: Within BNP Paribas Wealth Management, we offer the full range of investment services: tailor-made advisory & discretionary portfolio management, strategic asset allocation, private equity, structured products, philanthropy, art.
- Our SRI capabilities: BNP Paribas Wealth Management has been at the forefront of the integration of the Sustainability and Positive Impact themes in investments and finance, supporting our clients in their impact journey.